Home Forums Community Introduce yourself!

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Introducing myself to the Coached Schooling community and want to encourage you to reply introducing yourself as well!

I’m Melanie – an entrepreneur and part of the awesome (if I can say so myself!) Coached Schooling team. I’ve been a student in three countries and I love talking about how we can make our education system work better. I also love a good gif, so please share if you see a good one.

Looking forward to connecting with you on here!
    ~Melanie

KaiPod Learning
    Keymaster

Hi everyone – I’m Tory, founder of Coached Schooling. I’m absolutely passionate about reinventing our 19th-century industrial education system so our children are truly prepared for the 21st century. The amount of potential talent lost in our current education system is a national tragedy. I’m looking forward to interacting here with others that want to make a difference!

Amy Ewbank

Hey! I’m Amy, an avid supporter of improving and radically changing the way we think about education. While tutoring high school students in math and science, I realized that there must be a better way to prepare young people not only for their future careers, but for the rest of their lives. I’m thrilled to be a part of the Coached Schooling team and to work with other educators and parents who want to improve education.

Ivon
    Participant

Hello, I’m Ivon….I see myself as a visionary when it comes to my private home school. I cater to little people in my home childcare business..the children are 3 and 4 years of age. I enjoy what i do and want to do even more for them. I look forward to learning and sharing ideas to share with the children i cater to and their families.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.