If you’re already part of an active homeschooling community, you may be able to raise an entire student base with a few phone calls. Most coaches, however, face the daunting challenge of recruiting students to their microschools the old fashioned way. Here are a few ideas for marketing your coaching practice.
- Personal networking, especially in home-schooling groups
- If you’re using a church for space, consider their newsletters, announcements, and bulletin boards
- Open houses
- Summer and weekend day camps
- Ads and/or articles in neighborhood newsletters and newspapers
- Targeted Facebook ads sending clicks to your Facebook page or web site
- A coach’s blog is a powerful tool for deepening a personal connection with current and prospective families